Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Time to update!
Ups & downs.
Whateverz.
OH!
& I forgot to post this magnicifient picture (:

3/6 chinese pupils with our beloved chinese teacher!! (:

Uhhh..
Went to kbox on the 23th of Oct.
YZ is so bad!
She sent me a message,
saying that she couldnt come.
But in the end?
It was all just a joke.
Wahh!!! >:(

Purple lovers!
Hmmm..

Desert time!
Woots!

Engrossed looks XD

Bestie!

Squeezed lime!
Again =/

We all went to the toilet & put on huge amounts of make-ups!
Ha ha ha.
How girly :/

YZ & ME!

*Gasp*

Group photo! :)

Put on eyeliner,
mascara,
gloss,
etc etc.
Hahs!

The girls power!
WOOTS! :D

All of us got high when we sang "Get High" by F.I.R.
& screamed loudly when singing "Love At First Sight" by Kylie Mingoue.
Stood on the seats,
jump & jump & jump.
How fun.
Ha ha ha ha X)

So lets just get high!
:D

Besties for life! (:

My wonderful clique,
Alibaba! :D :D

The guys went out to choose their own favourite snacks.
Seems like..

That is the popular one XD

Black & Purple.

Disgusting!
NOT! HA!

Went to IMM's Aijisan*
Think its spelled like that.
Went to eat at that restuarant.
Saw that Jo was there too! (:

Fake models.

Side dishes.
Yummy!

After that,
went to cut my hair together with my sister at Jean Yip.
Cut my hair to a real short length.
At least it looks neater now :)

No lessons.
Find it a waste of time to go to school.
YZ, jie, Jo, Ain, Faezah, Sharon, Jessie & me had to go onstage to present our skit.
Seriously lah,
no one gets our point.
They laughed cos we laughed.
So embarassing!! :/

Mrs Teo & Mrs Yip went to 3/6 to speak to us today.
Made me feel sooo, sad?
Just talked about the thru-train stuffs.
Nah, dont wanna elaborate on what has happened (:

Went bowling after that with PF, jie & Ode!
All of them are my favourite people :D
Ode is sucha pro can.
*Envys*

O_O

Look at how Ode plays!!
Like a freaking pro!
WOOTS!! :D

Ode & Terence are my favourite chat buddies!
Ha ha ha :D :D :D


Although it isnt that great.
I want to smile.
Isnt that right?
Nothing's gonna hold me down.
Cos joycey's the happiest girl on Earth!
(: (:

No comments: